Omelette à la française.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, omelette à la française. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Omelette à la française is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Omelette à la française is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook omelette à la française using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Omelette à la française:
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare Pinch of oregano.
- Make ready Pinch of basil.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Take 80 g of salad.
- Make ready 50 g of prosciutto.
- Make ready 6 of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 50 g of mature cheddar.
Steps to make Omelette à la française:
- Whisk the eggs and milk vigorously, allowing lots of air to enter until frothy.
- Heat a large frying pan with olive oil until very hot.
- Pour in omelette mixture and leave for 2 minutes to form a base while firming up with edges.
- Once the base is fairly solid, add chopped plum tomatoes, basil, oregano, sea salt (optional) and sliced cheese to one side, and fold over.
- Flip over the folded omelette, ensuring middle is still slightly runny. Avoid overcooking.
- Serve hot with salad and prosciutto (optional). Parfait!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food omelette à la française recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!