Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken tenders in air fryer. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken tenders in air fryer using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer:
- Get 1/2 lb of Chicken Boneless.
- Take 1/2 TBSP of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Take 1 TBSP of Shan Tikka Masala.
- Make ready 1 TBSP of Shan Tandoori Masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemmon Juice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer:
- Mix all the above ingredients & marinade chicken for 1 – 2 hours..
- Put the marinated chicken in the tray and spray some oil on it. You can put some frozen French fries also in the same tray..
- Put the tray in Air Fryer for 10 minutes on 250 temperature..
- After 10 minutes take out the tray & change the side of chicken & French Fries. Again put it for 10 minutes on 250 temperature..
- Ready to Serve. Yummy & Tasty..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken tenders in air fryer recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!