Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Turkey Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to start as any. Complete this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey chili recipe. You can cook turkey chili using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Chili:
- Prepare 2 lbs of lean ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- Take 3 of garlics, minced.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 3 tbsp of chili powder or to taste.
- Use 2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 3 cups of canned diced tomato.
- Take 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of cheddar cheese for topping.
- Use of sour cream for topping.
- Take of lime for topping.
Instructions to make Turkey Chili:
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil..
- Add the turkey meat. Cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes, chopping down and stirring with the side of a heavy kitchen spoon to break up any lumps..
- Add the bell pepper, bay leaves, chili powder and cumin. Stir to blend well. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes. Add the drained beans..
If you find this Turkey Chili recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.