Rigatoni w/ Green Peppers, Italian Sausage and Garlic. Italian Sausage & Peppers Rigatoni. with spinach and Parmesan. Fennel seed-flecked Italian sausage gets pan-seared and tossed with tender bell peppers and al dente tubes of rigatoni. Stem, seed, remove ribs, and slice both green and red bell peppers into thin strips.
Cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain, keep warm and set aside. Heat olive oil in large skillet; remove casing from sausage links and cut in coin-like slices. This pasta dish combines Italian sausage, red bell peppers, and your favorite pasta sauce, for a simple and satisfying supper.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, rigatoni w/ green peppers, italian sausage and garlic. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rigatoni w/ Green Peppers, Italian Sausage and Garlic is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Rigatoni w/ Green Peppers, Italian Sausage and Garlic is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Italian Sausage & Peppers Rigatoni. with spinach and Parmesan. Fennel seed-flecked Italian sausage gets pan-seared and tossed with tender bell peppers and al dente tubes of rigatoni. Stem, seed, remove ribs, and slice both green and red bell peppers into thin strips.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rigatoni w/ green peppers, italian sausage and garlic using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rigatoni w/ Green Peppers, Italian Sausage and Garlic:
- Take 1 box of Rigatoni.
- Take cup of hot water.
- Make ready 1 of italian seasoning (garnish).
- Take of Sauce Ingredients.
- Take 1 packages of Hot Italian Sausage (links or in a roll).
- Make ready 1 of green pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves (diced).
- Take 1 can of red pasta sauce (preferably francisco rinaldi's traditional or marinara).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 pinch of ground cinnamon.
Add Johnsonville Italian Sausages to any basic pasta dish to create something truly outstanding! The sausage does a great job complimenting the pasta, peppers, garlic. HI Guys, this is a really quick recipe showing you how to make a delicious hearty mid week meal. Italian sausages, cooked with red peppers in red wine and.
Steps to make Rigatoni w/ Green Peppers, Italian Sausage and Garlic:
- Boil a pot of hot water for pasta (optional-add salt)..
- Add rigatoni to boiled water and stir occasionally for 11-13 minutes..
- In a skillet, add a cup of water to medium heat, then add Italian sausage..
- Cover sausage when it starts to sizzle for five mintues and let simmer..
- Uncover sausage and return heat on medium high to brown for six minutes. Keep uncovered..
- Turn sausage over for another six to seven minutes or remove when fully brown. Save some of the sausage juice in pan..
- Place cooked sausage on a plate to cool down, then cut into quarter sized pieces. Keep sausage covered and warm..
- In a small saute pan, add olive oil to medium high heat until sizzling, then add chopped garlic and green pepper. Cook for about three minutes. Remember to stir occasionally..
- Place the cut up sausage back into its pan and reheat on medium heat..
- Add the cooked garlic, onions, and olive oil drippings to the sausage and mix well for three minutes. Add a couple pinches of ground cinnamon..
- Pour pasta sauce over sausage and mix well. Let sauce simmer uncovered stirring frequently until piping hot..
- Mix cooked rigatoni with sauce thoroughly and serve!.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the toasted garlic and chili to a bowl, leaving the oil in the skillet. I only had bacon, not sausage, and used a tiny bit of fresh basil and fresh spinach which is what I had on. This easy sausage rigatoni recipe is made with everyday ingredients. Plenty of Italian sausage in a garlicky tomato sauce makes the best easy dinner! I made this a spicy sausage rigatoni recipe, but you can definitely stick to mild Italian sausage if you prefer.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rigatoni w/ green peppers, italian sausage and garlic recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!