Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Pepper Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Pepper Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Pepper Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pepper steak recipe. To make spicy pepper steak you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Pepper Steak:
- You need 2 lb of Sirloin steak, cut in thin strips.
- Get 1 large of Green pepper, cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 1 large of Red bell pepper, cut in thin strips.
- Use 1/2 large of Yellow or white onion, cut in thin strips.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of Hot pepper jelly OR Asian sweet chili sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Smoked garlic powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground corriander.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of McCormick brand Montreal steak seasoning.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Take 2 cup of Beef broth.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cornstarch, mixed with a little water to create a slurry for thickening.
Instructions to make Spicy Pepper Steak:
- Slice peppers and onions in equal size pieces (thin 2 inch strips or so)..
- Slice beef in same size pieces as veggies..
- Add all remaining ingredients to the beef (EXCEPT Beef broth and cornstarch)..
- Let beef marinate for 30 minutes or more..
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add beef and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add peppers, onions, and broth..
- Reduce heat to medium low (or a low boil). Cook for about 30-40 minutes uncovered. Check broth and adjust seasoning to your liking..
- Add the cornstarch slurry, stir and cook until thickened (5 minutes).
- Serve over cooked rice..
If you find this Spicy Pepper Steak recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.