Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Complete this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg recipe. You can cook simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Get 1 tsp. of Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Olive oil.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 tsp. of Freshly grated ginger.
- Use 4 C. of Beef broth.
- Provide 1 Tbsp. of Rice vinegar.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbsp. of Sriracha (optional).
- Get 6 oz. of Ramen noodles.
- You need 4 of green onions, sliced.
- Get 2 of large eggs, soft boiled.
Steps to make Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and simmer until fragrant. About 1-2 minutes. Do not brown the garlic..
- Add the broth, sriracha, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Taste and adjust heat and taste to your liking..
- Carefully add the ramen noodles into the simmering broth and allow to cook 2-3 minutes or until cooked and tender..
- Transfer the soup to two bowls and allow to cool a bit. Meanwhile make the soft boiled eggs..
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan, add the eggs and let boil for 5 minutes. While boiling add ice to a small bowl and fill with water. Remove the eggs and place into the ice bath for 1-2 minutes until cool enough to handle. Lightly crack and roll them on a flat surface, peel and slice in half and place ontop the ramen. Garnish with green onions..
If you find this Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.