Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan healthy bites, vegan workout snack recipe. To cook vegan healthy bites, vegan workout snack you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack:
- Take 1/2 cup of almonds.
- Use 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Take 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2/3 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Take 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Take 6 cubes of vegan chocolate (optional).
- Prepare 6 of dates soaked overnight.
Instructions to make Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack:
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender till a sticky paste like consistency is achieved. Note (1) use only 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut at this point, keep remaining for later. Note (2) remove pits from the dates before putting into blender..
- After achieving sticky nutty paste like consistency, using your clean hands, take a small portion and roll into balls. Note (1) if you want to hide the vegan chocolate cubes as a surprise, slip them into few of these balls now. Lastly roll the balls in the left over desiccated coconut and it will beautiful stick to the exterior of these balls..
Make that good healthy snack time! Ahhh… those words are like sweet music to my ears. When I was a kid, tasty. Rice cakes topped with avocado is a balanced vegan snack with both healthy fats and fiber. Savory & Healthy Vegan Snack Recipes.
If you find this Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.