Easter Pastel Brownies.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easter pastel brownies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easter Pastel Brownies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easter Pastel Brownies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easter pastel brownies using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easter Pastel Brownies:
- Take of (1# 24oz) Betty Crocker Supreme Premium Brownie Mix.
- Get of mini marshmallows.
- Take of pastel colored M & M's.
- Make ready of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of shortening.
- Prepare of plus ingredients on back of box to make brownies.
Steps to make Easter Pastel Brownies:
- Heat oven to 350º.nonstick pan.Grease bottom of a 9" square pan or spray. Mix & bake brownies as directed on back of box..
- Sprinkle with marshmallows . Bake 5 minutes more or until marshmallows are puffed and golden…
- While the marshmallows are still hot sprinkle with candies. In a small microwavable bowl.Microwave chocolate chips and shortening on high 10-15 seconds. Stir smooth. Drizzle over brownies. Cool completely. Cut in rows of 4×4….
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easter pastel brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!