Easy Lemon Tart. Easy homemade lemon tart is a great citrus dessert made from scratch & using basic ingredients. It's a perfect baking project for kids as well! This homemade lemon tart is also perfect for beginner bakers!
Easy Lemon Tart – A homemade buttery, flaky crust filled with a sweet and zesty lemon filling. Easy Crustless Lemon Tart is super quick to prepare and totally delicious. You need this recipe in your repertoire!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy lemon tart. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Lemon Tart is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Lemon Tart is something that I have loved my entire life.
Easy homemade lemon tart is a great citrus dessert made from scratch & using basic ingredients. It's a perfect baking project for kids as well! This homemade lemon tart is also perfect for beginner bakers!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy lemon tart using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Lemon Tart:
- Prepare 1 of Frozen Sweet Fran/Pie Base *about 22cm.
- Prepare of or.
- Get of ‘Easiest Sweet Shortcrust Pastry’ *Find recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/11170361-easiest-sweet-shortcrust-pastry.
- Get of <Lemon Filling>.
- Make ready 4 of Eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar *add extra 1-2 tablespoons if you like it sweeter.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch OR Plain Flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready of Zest of 1 Lemon.
- Prepare 80 g of Butter *cut into small cubes.
It's soft, creamy and very lemony. In fact, it almost smacks you with the lemon 'hit'. Easy Lemon Tart: We inherited a potted lemon tree from some neighbors who were moving and quickly had many lemons we didn't know what to do with! Actually I used frozen mini tart shells and just made the filling.
Steps to make Easy Lemon Tart:
- Preheat the oven to 170℃. Bake Frozen Sweet Fran/Pie Base for 20 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool completely..
- To make Lemon Filling, combine Eggs, Sugar and Corn Starch (OR Plain Flour) in a saucepan until smooth. Add Lemon Juice and Zest. Cook over medium to low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to the boil and thickens. Remove from the heat, add Butter, and mix until smooth. Cool slightly..
- Pour the Lemon Filling into the cooled tart base, spread evenly, and chill in the fridge. Dust with Powdered Sugar, OR serve with Whipped Cream if you prefer..
This lemon tart is super easy and fresh, perfect for spring dinner parties or brunches. All you need is a freezer stash of puff pastry (which I always have on hand) and a few lemons. This lemon tart is soooo easy that it's foolproof. You could also use limes to make a lime tart. The combination of citrus with sweetened condensed milk makes the milk thicken.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy lemon tart recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply