Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple self-made soup ramen (what's ramen made of?) recipe. To make simple self-made soup ramen (what's ramen made of?) you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?):
- Provide of <for Soup >.
- Use 600 of g… Pork belly.
- Get 40 of g…Katsuobushi(Dried bonito flakes).
- Get 2.4 of liter…Water (will be 1.0-1.2 liters when completed）.
- Take of <seasoning for 300cc soup(1 serving)>.
- Provide 1 1/3 of Tbsp(20 cc)…Soy sauce (or 3 g Salt).
- Take 2 of tsp(10 cc)…Sesame oil.
- Take of <Topping1: Boiled pork soy sauce taste>.
- Take 400 of g… Boiled pork.
- Provide 1 of Tbsp… Soy sauce.
- You need of <Topping2: Ajitsuke Tamago(Soft-boiled eggs soy sauce taste)>.
- Use 4 of …eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Tbsp…MenTsuyu(Japanese Soba soup base).
- Provide of <other>.
- Use 100 of g…Ramen noodles for 1 serving (like thin).
- Use 2 of sheets…Nori (Dried seaweed) for 1serving.
- Get 1 of Tbsp… Chopped onion for 1 serving(use to topping).
Instructions to make Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?):
- At first, Please know the elements that make up Ramen. Ramen = Soup (Dashi + Tare + Oil) + Noodles + Topping. *Dashi is a Soup from which essences such as meat, bones and vegetables have been extracted. *Tare is a liquid made by processing soy sauce or salt. *Oil is a flavored oil It is important to know this basic structure. You can make your favorite ramen by combining each element freely..
- Wash pork belly with running water. Boil 2.4 liter hot water. Boil pork berry 1 hour on low heat. Stop fire when time passes. Keep it leave the until the hot water cools. (about 2-3 hours) Hot water is decreased about half. (2.4 liter to about 1.4-1.6 liter)..
- Let's Season the boiled pork. Put boiled pork in a plastic bag and pour soy sauce. When the bag is soaked in water, the air will escape and the soy sauce will soak into the meat. Tie the bag and seal it. Store for half a day in the refrigerator..
- Boil eggs for 7 minutes. Take out from the shell, put in a plastic bag and pour 2 Tbsp MenTsuyu(Japanese Soba soup base). When the bag is soaked in water, the air will escape and the soy sauce will soak into the eggs. Tie the bag and seal it. Store for half a day in the refrigerator..
- Let's finish the soup. Boil the pork-boiled water again. Add a dried bonito flakes there and turn the fire into a low heat. Simmer for 10 minutes. Turn off the fire and leave for 20 minutes. Then filter..
- Prepare for the topping. Slice the pork. Cut the eggs in half. It is convenient to use a thread. Chop the onions..
- Let's season the soup. Pouring 20 cc of soy sauce and 10 cc of oil into the bowl. Boil 300 cc of soup per serving. Pouring the soup there..
- Let's boil the noodles. (The method of boiling is different depending on the product) Cutting the hot water, and combine it with the soup, in a bowl..
- It is completed by putting up the toppings! OISHIiiiiiiii!.
If you find this Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.