Recipe of Quick Japanese Dip Style Ramen (Miso Taste)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Japanese Dip Style Ramen (Miso Taste) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Dip Style Ramen (Miso Taste) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Dip Style Ramen (Miso Taste) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese dip style ramen (miso taste) recipe. To make japanese dip style ramen (miso taste) you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Dip Style Ramen (Miso Taste):
- Get 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce (Seaweed Flaver Soy Sauce).
- Take 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sesami Oil.
- Use 2 tsp of Japanese Suop Stock.
- Take 2 tsp of Chinese Soup Stock (Chicken Soup Stock).
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Provide 100 grams of Sliced Pork.
- Get 400 ml of Water.
- Take As needed of Noodle (Hong Kong Style Noodle).
- Take As needed of Chopped Spring Onion.
Instructions to make Japanese Dip Style Ramen (Miso Taste):
- Cut the Sliced Pork into bite size..
- Make the Dip Soup. Put the all ingredients (exclude noodle and spring onion) in a pot, and boil it. Mix it well..
- Cook the noodle. Boil the water (Out of ingredients), cook the noodle according to the instruction on the package. Drain the Noodle and immediately place under cold running water. Drain well and serve on a dish..
- Serve the Dip Soup in 4 small Bowles. Add the chopped Spring Onion if you like it..
- <How to Eat> Ladle up mouthful noodles. And then dip noodle to soup..
If you find this Japanese Dip Style Ramen (Miso Taste) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.