Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Pear & Custard Tart
Pear & Custard Tart.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pear & custard tart. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pear & Custard Tart is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pear & Custard Tart is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pear & custard tart using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pear & Custard Tart:
- Make ready 1 of Frozen Sweet Fran/Pie Base * I used 22cm case.
- Prepare of *Note: I am sure that the home made sweet tart base would taste a lot better, but ready-to-bake frozen Sweet Pie Base is just fine.
- Get 2-3 of Ripe Pears *sliced.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Cream OR Milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Plain Flour.
Instructions to make Pear & Custard Tart:
- Preheat oven to 160 to 170C. Place the frozen sweet pie base on an oven tray..
- Mix Eggs, Sugar, Cream (OR Milk), Flour and Vanilla very well, then warm in the microwave. Do not cook the mixture, you just need to warm it at low power for a few minutes..
- Slice the Pears and arrange the pieces on the pie base. If the pie base is still frozen, it is OK..
- Pour the egg mixture over the Pear pieces, then bake for 50 minutes or until the custard is cooked and golden. Cool completely..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pear & custard tart recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!