Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Peanut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Peanut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala peanut recipe. To make masala peanut you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala Peanut:
- Prepare 1 of cuo roasted peanuts.
- Take 1 of bowr (besan) gramflour.
- Provide 1 spoon of red chilly powder.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- Use 1 spoon of garam masala powder.
- Get of Drinking water.
- You need 1/2 spoon of dry mango powder.
- Take 1/2 spoon of chhat masala.
- Prepare pinch of Baking soda.
- Get pinch of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Cooking oil for frying.
Steps to make Masala Peanut:
- Dry roast peanuts. In bowl take gramflour collect all dry spices.
- Now in gramflour add all dry spices add little water make little thick dove add some peanuts.
- Mix well all well add peanuts. Heat up oil in fring pan add peanuts with your hands carefully in hot oil.and fry them till golden in colur fry in batches don't make crowd. Use spactulla for fry.
- Remove on tissu paper. Then serve in serving plate sprinkle some red chilly and chat masala..
- Enjoy with any drinks or tea or as snacks. Thank you..
If you find this Masala Peanut recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.