Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Oats Uttapam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Oats Uttapam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini oats uttapam recipe. To make mini oats uttapam you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Oats Uttapam:
- Take of oats, dry roasted and powdered.
- Prepare of urad dal (split black gram) soaked overnight & ground.
- Provide of buttermilk as required.
- Use of salt.
- You need of red chili flakes.
- Get of onion, chopped.
- You need of tomato, chopped.
- Get of green chili, chopped (opt).
- Use of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of oil to shallow fry.
- Get of coconut chutney & sambar to serve.
Steps to make Mini Oats Uttapam:
- Mix the ground dal paste, powdered oats and salt. Add required quantity of buttermilk to form a smooth batter of dropping consistency..
- In a bowl, mix together onion, tomato, green chilies and coriander leaves. Keep aside. Heat a non-stick tawa and add few drops of oil..
- Pour a small ladleful of the batter and drizzle some oil around the edges. Sprinkle some of the onion mix over it and cook till one side is done before flipping it over to cook the other side..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Make similar uttapams and serve them hot with coconut chutney and sambar as accompaniments for a healthy and a sumptuous breakfast..
How to make Oats Uttapam-Instant uttapams made with healthy oats. Home » FoodFood » Turban Tadka » Oats Uttapam. How to make Oats Uttapam .lastly, i have shaped these uttapams in mini shaped disc which is not a requirement. you can uttapam, methi dosa, rava dosa, ghee roast dosa, poha uttapam, set dosa, oats dosa, uttapam. Take oats in a blender and make it into a fine powder. Add in curd and grind it to a smooth paste.
If you find this Mini Oats Uttapam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.