Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Turkey Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Turkey Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area get started on as any. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beans and rice w/ smoked turkey wings recipe. To cook beans and rice w/ smoked turkey wings you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Turkey Wings:
- Use 1/2 Bag of Dry Beans.
- Prepare 1 of Pk. Smoked Turkey Wings.
- You need of Rice.
- You need of Bouillon Cube/ Stock.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Black Pepper.
- Use of Onion Powder.
- Use of Garlic Salt.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Get 5 Cloves of Garlic.
- Provide of Green Onion.
- Get of Jalapeño.
- Use 3 of heaping Spoons Sofrito (Goya).
- Get 2 of pk. “Sazón” (Goya).
Instructions to make Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Turkey Wings:
- Soak beans overnight or even 24 hours in advance. Drain..
- Get some oil in a pot and let the jalapeño start to blister a little bit. Throw in the onion and garlic. Cook it down and toss in the turkey wings. Season the meat and vegetables at your discretion. There will be a lot of water, don’t be shy..
- Cover the turkey with about 10 cups of stock. Bring it to a boil and then reduce it to a simmer. Simmer for about 45 minutes..
- Add in the beans. Stir, simmer. Stir periodically for about 1 hr 15 mins. The turkey should be falling off the bones at this point..
- Serve with white rice and garnish with parsley..
If you find this Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Turkey Wings recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.