Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried mashed potato balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried mashed potato balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should avoid them. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. Some foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a terrible mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are excellent at helping you feel better. They can help you feel full for longer too, helping you feel better. It’s not difficult to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried mashed potato balls recipe. You can cook fried mashed potato balls using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried mashed potato balls:
- Get of mashed potatoes.
- Take of bacon bits or crumbles.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of flour.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- Use of oil I use vegetable oil.
Steps to make Fried mashed potato balls:
- After you have your 2 cups mashed potatoes add bacon, cheese, egg (beaten), salt and pepper.. mix well.
- Let mixture cool for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Heat oil on med high (you want enough oil to cover each ball halfway).
- Scoop up mixture and roll in palm into balls about 1.5 inches thick.
- Coat each ball lightly on flour.
- Roll balls into a egg wash (1 egg and 1/2 cup water mixed together).
- Then roll balls into bread crumbs and put into hot oil and fry about 3 to 4 minutes on each side of balls until golden brown.
- When done place on paper towel then light sprinkle of garlic salt.
A perfect appetizer recipe for using up leftover mashed potatoes! Also, instant mashed potatoes have a thinner consistency that aren't going to work the best for these Fried Mashed Potato Balls. Leftover scalloped potatoes with ham are mashed, shaped, rolled in bread crumbs and pan fried to perfection for a tasty appetizer. Using potato masher, mash potatoes and ham in medium bowl. Fried Mashed Potato Balls – Leftover mashed potatoes make these perfect crisp bites for a tasty side dish or appetizer.
If you find this Fried mashed potato balls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.