Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Moms escarole soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moms escarole soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moms escarole soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moms escarole soup recipe. You can cook moms escarole soup using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moms escarole soup:
- Use of Tiny meatballs.
- Take 3-4 lbs of ground beef.
- Use of Italian bread crumbs.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Use of Parsley.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Soup.
- Use 6 heads of escarole.
- Use 4 boxes of Lipton chicken noodle soup boxes (with white meat- blue box) total 8 packets.
- Use 3 cups of water per packet (24 cups of wafer).
- Take 3 of cut up chicken breasts (already cooked) approx 1 1/2 lbs. You can throw these in frozen too.
- Provide of This typically has cut up turkey neck meat that is cooked during thanksgiving time too.
- Get 2 of xtra large cans of Cento low sodium chicken broth.
- Take 8 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Homemade soft croutons.
- Get of Veg oil for frying.
- Use 2 of doz eggs.
- Get 2-3 of loafs of potato bread.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Moms escarole soup:
- Roll meatballs into tiny 1 inch meatballs and freeze in 2 quart containers.
- Soak escarole in water and rinse off as you rip each leaf off to get the sand off. Break 4 leads at a time into bite size pieces..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and boil escarole til soft (about 15 min) Do NOT use this water for the soup. Drain and refrigerate (if doing soup later on).
- Bring 24 cups of water to a boil and Lipton soup mixes to a boil..
- Throw meatballs in (still frozen) and cooked chicken and bring to a boil (to cook raw meatballs).
- Pour in the chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Whisk eggs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. And stir soup around as you drop egg mixture in to cook..
- Simmer soup for 20 min then keep covered til you serve it..
- Fry bread up in oil after dipping into egg mixture and a little water. As SOON as they come off the oil put them on a wide pan and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cut into bite size pieces. Put pieces into a large bowl to cover later on. (Best to have 2 people for this part cause it goes fast).
- Soup AND croutons freeze well!.
If you find this Moms escarole soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.