Creamy Kale and Chicken.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy kale and chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Kale and Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Creamy Kale and Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy kale and chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Kale and Chicken:
- Take 12 ounces of frozen chopped kale.
- Make ready 1-1/2 pound of chicken thighs boneless and skinless.
- Make ready 2 slices of thick bacon.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Creamy Kale and Chicken:
- Melt the butter and fry the bacon till crispy. Chop the bacon up..
- Slice the chicken and season with salt and white pepper powder. Then add to the butter and bacon drippings. Allow to sauté for 5 minutes..
- Add in the kale and sauté then simmer covered, 12 minutes total. About half and half on time of sauté and simmer..
- Add in the 1/2 the flour. Stir in the the other half. Allow to sauté for 7 minutes..
- Then add in both milks and let it thicken. Don't overcook the sauce or it will break..
- Get the cheese and grate it on top. Cover and allow to melt, before serving. I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy kale and chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!