Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cream Cheese Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream Cheese Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream Cheese Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream cheese enchiladas recipe. To make cream cheese enchiladas you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream Cheese Enchiladas:
- Get 12 of Flour Tortillas.
- Use 2 of Large cans green enchilada sauce.
- Get of Chicken Mixture.
- Get 8-10 of Chicken Breasts, Boneless, Skinless.
- Take 2 packs of Cream Cheese.
- Use 1 can of green chiles.
- Get 1 lb of Shredded Cheese (Monterrey Jack).
- Get 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need 1 lb of Shredded Cheese (Monterrey Jack).
- Prepare of Chives.
Steps to make Cream Cheese Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil chicken until done and flavor that broth!! (I add one whole onion, garlic, jalapeños, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, & knorr tomato bouillon – I use a scoop of broth for the mixture, also for my Mexican rice on the side).
- Place chicken in separate bowl. shred it. add mixture ingredients: Cream cheese, cheese, green chiles, rotel tomatoes, & I add about 1/3 cup of the broth to the mixture (optional). Mix well..
- Add both cans of enchilada sauce in separate bowl and dip one tortilla until fully covered in sauce.
- Lay tortilla into baking dish and place mixture into the middle.
- Roll that sucker up and place in baking dish seam side down. Repeat for each tortilla..
- (This should make 2 pans full) Top pan(s) with remaining sauce, shredded cheese, & chives. (My family likes Olives on top, I don't 😜) Get creative!.
- Bake for about 20 mins, remember everything is already cooked, youre just melting all of the cheeses. 👍 Enjoy!! (Make sure to put that bomb broth to use with some Spanish Rice!).
If you find this Cream Cheese Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.