Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔. Hope you guys enjoy this easy recipe! I absolutely LOVE using my crockpot – it is such a game changer!! Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe.
This Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili recipe is fantastic! Who says boneless, skinless chicken breasts have to be boring? This chicken has TONS of flavor!
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot taco chicken 🐔. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hope you guys enjoy this easy recipe! I absolutely LOVE using my crockpot – it is such a game changer!! Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crockpot taco chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔:
- Take 2 packs of boneless/ skinless chicken thighs.
- Get 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1 cup of salsa (your favorite!).
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 12 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready of Sour cream.
- Take of Salsa (your favorite!).
- Get of Lettuce/ Tomatoes.
It's got spice from the chiles, some tang from the lime juice, and just a hint of sweetness from the brown sugar. You're probably here because you love tacos – especially slow-cooked crockpot tacos. With minimal preparation, you can make a delicious Mexican-style Next, take the chicken out and shred it with a fork. Finally, wrap the shredded chicken and cooked vegetables in soft flour tortillas before digging in.
Instructions to make Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in crockpot…….
- Add to chicken thighs taco seasoning, black pepper, salsa, onion and garlic, mix lightly…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally and leaving lid to crockpot slightly opened halfway thru cooking…….
- Shred chicken with 2 forks…….
- Serve shredded chicken on top of flour tortillas and garnish with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomatoes and enjoy 😉!!!.
These crockpot chicken tacos are so simple to make and are melt-in-your-mouth good. But tacos, in particular, were pretty much made for slow cooking—as time goes on, the rich spices like adobe chili, cumin, and paprika soak right into the chicken. These Crockpot Taco Chicken Nachos are one of my favorite recipes right now. They are so easy and delicious…something the entire family will love! This recipe is one of the first ones that I shared on my blog and it has stood the test of time!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot taco chicken 🐔 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!