Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Chicken and Vegetable Ramen recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Chicken and Vegetable Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chicken and Vegetable Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. You need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that hard. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken and vegetable ramen recipe. You can cook homemade chicken and vegetable ramen using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Chicken and Vegetable Ramen:
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chicken Base (Better than Bullion Brand is best).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ginger (grated).
- Provide 2 each of Chicken Thighs (fat and skin removed).
- Get 8 oz of Baby Bok Choy.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Scallions.
- Take 2 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 each of Bricks of Ramen Noodles (sauce packets discarded).
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 5 cup of Water.
- Take 2 each of Eggs.
- Provide 1 of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Homemade Chicken and Vegetable Ramen:
- In a large stockpot, whisk together chicken base and 5 cups of water. Rinse chicken and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. Rinse bok choy and cut into 1" pieces. Rinse scallions and thinly slice (white and light green parts only) on a bias, discarding dark green tips..
- Place stockpot with chicken base and water over medium-high heat. Add ginger and soy sauce, increase heat to high and bring to a rolling boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add chicken pieces to broth, heat until cooked through…about 5-7 minutes..
- Add ramen noodles (remember that sauce/seasoning packet should be discarded and not used in this recipe), and separate as they moisten and soften. Cook until barely tender, about 2 minutes. Add bok choy and cook until tender, about 5 mins. Taste and add salt/pepper as needed. Reduce heat to low and simmer while you complete the next step..
- In a separate non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium heat. When oil begins to shimmer, carefully crack eggs into pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook without moving the eggs until the whites are completely set but yolks are still runny, about 2-3 minutes..
- Divide noodles and broth evenly from the stockpot into two deep bowls. Top each bowl with a fried egg and garnish with the chopped scallions. Serve hot.
This breakfast ramen dish makes a great weekend brunch recipe. Start by cooking a pack of chicken ramen noodles whilst boiling an egg and grilling This ramen recipe uses chillies, mushrooms, spring onion whites, noodles and vegetable stock to make up the bulk of its flavour. A filling nutritious soup full of protein, vegetables, and soothing broth. For a vegetarian version, substitute vegetable broth for chicken broth. Homemade chicken ramen recipe that is full of flavor, quick to make and can be customized to include your favorite protein and toppings.
If you find this Homemade Chicken and Vegetable Ramen recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.