Cornflakes Crusted Chicken Strips.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cornflakes crusted chicken strips. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornflakes Crusted Chicken Strips is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cornflakes Crusted Chicken Strips is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cornflakes crusted chicken strips using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cornflakes Crusted Chicken Strips:
- Take 5-6 of – Chicken strips (Chicken breasts cut in thin strips).
- Prepare 2 cups of – Crushed plain cornflakes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of – Cornflour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of – Black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of – Chilli flakes.
- Get 1 tsp of – Dry chilli powder.
- Take 2 tsp of – Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of – Egg.
- Take 4 tbsp of – Soda water.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Take of For deep frying:-.
- Prepare As required of – Oil.
Instructions to make Cornflakes Crusted Chicken Strips:
- Combine the crushed plain cornflakes,Cornflour,black pepper powder,dry chilli powder, chilli flakes,salt in a bowl..
- Beat egg with soda water in other bowl..
- Coat each strip with cornflour mixture..
- Dip cornflour coated chicken strips in egg mixture..
- Again coat this strips with cornflour mixture..
- Heat oil in pan and fry the chicken strips until they are golden brown..
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cornflakes crusted chicken strips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!