Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pulao recipe. You can cook pulao using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pulao:
- Take 1 cup of rice (any type regular rice).
- Prepare as required of Drinking water.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Get 2 spoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 3 spoon of Kanda lasun masala.
- Get 1 spoon of Garam masala.
- You need 5 spoon of Cooking oil.
- Use 3 of Onion sliced.
- Take as required of Some whole garam masala ( cinemon cumin seeds black peper loung.
Instructions to make Pulao:
- Sliced onions and wash and soak rice fkr sometimesput aside.
- Heat up a pan or a pot add oil when it heats add whole garam masala saute add sliced onions cook till get brown in colour.
- Then add red chilli powder and kanda lasun masala powder imegetly add water (water is required to which type rice used) add salt and make a boil when it becomes boiled add soaking and draining rice carefully and mix well.
- Now cook for some time when reduce almost 1/3 water mix well now add garam masala powder mix well cover the pot with plate put on something heavy pot on it make a flame slow and cook for 5 min..
- Now check your rice almost cooked reduce full water rice cooked completely pulav is ready to eat..
- Enjoy with papad any veggies pickle..
If you find this Pulao recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.