Strawberry Cheesecake dessert.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, strawberry cheesecake dessert. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Cheesecake dessert is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Strawberry Cheesecake dessert is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry cheesecake dessert using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake dessert:
- Take of large strawberries.
- Make ready of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Take of sour cream.
- Take of vanilla, optional.
Steps to make Strawberry Cheesecake dessert:
- In a large bowl beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Make sure to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl and get out all the lumps.
- Beat in 1/4 c powdered sugar and 1/4 c sour cream. Add in a little vanilla if you like.
- Cut the strawberries into little pieces and then mix the strawberries and the cheesecake mixture together. Store covered in refrigerator until it's ready to be served.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food strawberry cheesecake dessert recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!