My beef stir fry. Master Chef John Zhang shows you tips on making tender beef stir fry with simple step by step instructions. Subscribe for more awesome Chinese recipes. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner.
Fresh ginger mixes will with the soy sauce and makes a quick and easy sauce. Tender beef strips are quickly stir-fried with crisp and colorful vegetables to make this delicious restaurant-style dinner in your own kitchen. Beef vegetable stir-fry might be a takeaway favourite, but this recipe is so easy and so delicious, you'll never want to order in again!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my beef stir fry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Master Chef John Zhang shows you tips on making tender beef stir fry with simple step by step instructions. Subscribe for more awesome Chinese recipes. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner.
My beef stir fry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. My beef stir fry is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my beef stir fry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My beef stir fry:
- Get of Beef steak, or any beef cut of your choice.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Make ready of onion sliced or diced.
- Get of LG green pepper,sliced.
- Prepare of LG tomato, chopped.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Mushroom Soya sauce.
- Make ready of Worcestershire sauce (optional).
- Take of Water.
- Make ready of heaping tbsp Corn starch (optional).
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Because beef stir fry is a quick cooking process. You can use a lower grade beef for stew because as long as you cook it for an hour or two on low heat, the Use young ginger for ginger and scallions beef stir-fry. The aroma, texture, and flavor of ginger depend on its harvest. The marinade isn't as much about soaking the beef in a How to Velvet Beef for Stir Fry.
Instructions to make My beef stir fry:
- Add some olive oil in a large skillet and heat, add sliced beef and saute/stir fry until browned. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Take another pan and saute the pepper, garlic and onion in olive oil..
- Put the meat on hight heat, mix the cornstarch (if using) into 1/2 cup water and add to the meat. *Note* if you don't add cornstarch the sauce stays thin..
- Add in Soya sauce and Worcestershire sauce if using, bring to a boil, add more water at this point if you want lots of juice to it..
- Toss the sauteed pepper mixture in to the meat. Add more salt and pepper if needed, serve with rice, mashed potatoes, noodles or even fries..
Velveting beef begins with the steps we have explained above (involving tenderizing the beef and then marinating it. It's not a beef and broccoli stir-fry without broccoli! If you like yours on the tender side, add more broth as needed and keep it cooking until it's as tender as you like it. If you prefer more of a crunch, throw it in raw! Then, stir-fry the meat for a couple of minutes until it changes color, splashing with a small amount of rice wine or dry sherry if desired.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my beef stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!