Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Queso Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Queso Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Queso Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to queso enchiladas recipe. To cook queso enchiladas you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Queso Enchiladas:
- You need of Enchilada Filling.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- Take of Queso Sauce.
- Provide 1 block of velveeta cheese.
- Use 1 can of Rotel.
- Take 1 1/2-2 cups of milk.
- Prepare of Tortillas.
- Use 24 of corn tortillas.
- Use of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Queso Enchiladas:
- Cook ground beef and drain it. Add taco seasoning, salt, & pepper. Cover and let simmer..
- While enchilada filling cooks, add velveeta cheese, Rotel, and milk to pot. Thickness of sauce depends on how much milk. Cook to your liking..
- Add vegetable oil to small sauce pan and fry corn tortillas.
- Add filling to each corn tortilla along with shredded cheese (how much filling and shredded cheese varies) and roll tortilla.
- Apply thin layer of queso sauce to bottom of a deep pan (may need 2 pans). Add enchiladas to pan. Smother enchiladas with queso sauce..
- Place in oven at 400° for 15-20 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Queso Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.