Easter Orange Biscuits.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easter orange biscuits. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easter Orange Biscuits is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Easter Orange Biscuits is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easter orange biscuits using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easter Orange Biscuits:
- Get of eggs.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Make ready of The zest of 1 orange.
- Prepare of orange juice.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of flour.
- Make ready of baking powder.
Steps to make Easter Orange Biscuits:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar, orange zest, orange juice and vanilla extract and mix again.
- Fold in the flour and baking powder bit by bit.
- Use a tablespoon to spoon the mixture onto a baking tray and bake for 8-12 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easter orange biscuits recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!