Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala bhindi recipe. every day healthy vegetarian recipe. You can cook masala bhindi recipe. every day healthy vegetarian using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian:
- Prepare 350 grams of bhindi.
- Take 1 of medium size- onion chopped.
- Take 1 of medium size – tomatoes.
- Use 3 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chiili powder.
- Get To taste of Salt.
Steps to make Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian:
- Take a bhindi chopped.onion, tomatoes,green chilli. Remove the base and stalk while chopping the bhindi.also chopped onion, tomatoes, green chilli, keep aside..
- Add oil in a heat pen. Add cumin seed. Add chopped onion fry it..
- When becomes fry onion. Add chopped tomatoes and saute till the tomatoes becime soft and mushy..
- Add green chillies and fry it.mix well and saute for a few second..
- Add the bhindi mix well. Add 1tbsp turmeric powder and red chilli powder.cook for about 2 mints, stir in between,.
- Add salt to taste according. Cover the pen with the lid. Ready to serve..
Spicy Recipes Curry Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Corn Curry Recipe Capsicum Curry Recipe Indian. Create your Iftar and Suhoor simply with our exhaustive collection of yummy yet healthy recipes. These tasty dishes will add variety, color and nutrition to every food this month of Ramadan. Get your every day amount of nutrition tips to ensure healthy eating from the start of Ramadan during the month, to the superb spread of the Eid-Ul-Fitr feast. Our mouthwatering set of recipes for main.
If you find this Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.