Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple cobbler recipe. You can cook pineapple cobbler using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple Cobbler:
- Provide 11/2 cup of flour.
- Get 1 stick of butter soften.
- You need 11/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 cups of chopped pineapples.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Pineapple Cobbler:
- Crumble butter brown sugar and flour.
- Mix chopped pineapples cup sugar 1 cup of brown sugar nutmeg and vanilla extract.
- Spray round baking pan take little (1/4) of crumble on bottom add pineapple mixture… and rest of crumble on top (3/4) of crumble to be exact.
- Bake on 375 degrees 45 mins to an hour my oven pretty hot on 375 which it's usually done at 45 mins.
- Let cool serve with ice cream to cut little tartness or if that taste works as it does for me the sweet with a tart bite.. enjoy.
If you love pineapple upside down cake. My Basil Leaf Pineapple Coconut Cobbler Recipe. Pineapple Coconut Cobbler (With Coconut Milk Crust). Shake & strain over crushed ice into a large wine glass. Garnish with thinly sliced pineapple (see video below), orange.
If you find this Pineapple Cobbler recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.