Lexie’s Chicken Florentine. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. Chicken Florentine is chicken that lies on a bed of spinach leaves, has a creamy white sauce, and is undeniably delicious! Chicken Florentine casserole, which can also be adapted with either fish or shrimp, lies on a bed of spinach leaves and mushrooms, has a creamy white sauce mixed with garlic, Parmesan cheese, and.
See more ideas about chicken florentine casserole, chicken florentine, chicken. Chicken Florentine Crepe with Hollandaise Sauce. A journey of discovery, to boldly go where my taste bubs.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lexie’s chicken florentine. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lexie’s Chicken Florentine is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Lexie’s Chicken Florentine is something which I have loved my whole life.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. Chicken Florentine is chicken that lies on a bed of spinach leaves, has a creamy white sauce, and is undeniably delicious! Chicken Florentine casserole, which can also be adapted with either fish or shrimp, lies on a bed of spinach leaves and mushrooms, has a creamy white sauce mixed with garlic, Parmesan cheese, and.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lexie’s chicken florentine using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lexie’s Chicken Florentine:
- Prepare 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts; pounded even (1”-1 1/4” in thickness).
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of butter (or ghee if you have it).
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Take 8 ounces of white mushrooms (sliced or quartered).
- Take 1 1/2-2 teaspoons of garlic (minced).
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Get 1/3 cup of white wine.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 3 cups of baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley.
If your usual chicken breast routine is starting to feel a little ho-hum, this simple recipe is sure to shake things up. Perfectly seared chicken breasts are nestled into a decadent cream sauce that's bolstered. This recipe for chicken Florentine is golden brown chicken breasts, topped with a creamy mushroom, spinach and parmesan cheese sauce. A classic dinner that will have you licking your plate!
Steps to make Lexie’s Chicken Florentine:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat in a large pan (cast iron skillet is best!). Season the chicken breasts to taste with salt and pepper..
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook on medium-medium high (6 or so on an electric stove) for 10 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the pan and cover with foil to keep warm. Add the mushrooms to the pan..
- Cook the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Remove the mushrooms from the pan. Wipe the pan clean with a paper towel..
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter and the garlic to the pan and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute more..
- Add the wine to the pan and bring to a simmer..
- Cook for 1 minute or until wine is reduced by half..
- Stir in the cream and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the sauce has reduced by about half and has started to thicken. Stir in the parmesan cheese. Season the sauce with salt and pepper..
- Add the spinach to the pan. Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until spinach has wilted. Stir the mushrooms into the sauce..
- Place the chicken breasts back into the pan and spoon the sauce over the top of the chicken..
- Sprinkle with parsley, then serve as is, or over pasta 😋.
This Creamy Chicken Florentine with a creamy sauce and spinach is pure comfort food for days when you This is a simple chicken Florentine recipe where chicken is simmered in a creamy wine and. Florentine chicken is a tasty casserole made with cooked spinach and chicken in a creamy sauce, and a ham and Parmesan cheese topping. Upgrade dinner tonight with this easy chicken Florentine recipe from Delish.com. Skillet Chicken Thighs with Green Beans and Mushrooms. Chicken Florentine is a rich and creamy chicken recipe that is full of flavor.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lexie’s chicken florentine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!