Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Cheese Enchilada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cheese Enchilada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cheese enchilada recipe. To cook chicken cheese enchilada you need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Cheese Enchilada:
- Take 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Use 3 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 4 1/2 oz of chopped green chiles.
- Take 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 each of egg.
- Get 12 each of flour tortillas.
- Provide 16 oz of salsa.
Steps to make Chicken Cheese Enchilada:
- Boil chicken in slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours until done, and then shed into tiny pieces..
- In resealable food storage bag, combine taco seasoning, oil, and1/4 cup of water. Seal bag and mix well..
- Add chicken pieces to taco seasoning mixture and turn to mix. Refrigerate 5 minutes up to 12 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In medium bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheese, cilantro, salt, ricotta cheese, chiles, and egg; mix well..
- In ungreased 13×9 glass baking dish, combine 1/2 cup of salsa and remaining 1/4 cup of water; mix well. Spread evenly in bottom of baking dish..
- Spoon 1/3 cup of cheese mixture down center of each tortilla, top with chicken, and roll up to form enchilada..
- Place rolled tortillas, seam side down, over salsa mixture in baking dish..
- Drizzle enchiladas with remaining salsa..
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese..
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes our until cheese is melted..
If you find this Chicken Cheese Enchilada recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.