Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Rib Steaks In Beer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Rib Steaks In Beer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Accomplish this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef rib steaks in beer recipe. You can cook beef rib steaks in beer using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Rib Steaks In Beer:
- Get 4 of Beef Rib Steaks (each cut into 3 or 4 pieces).
- Take 2 of Large potatoes (cut into small cubes).
- You need 1 of Small onion (finely diced).
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper (finely diced).
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- Use of Sweet paprika (½ tsp).
- Provide of Dried parsley(½ tsp).
- Take 33 cl of Beer.
- Get 33 cl of Water.
- Use 1 of Meat flavoured stock cube (crumbled).
- Get of Olive oil.
- Provide of Salt (to your own liking).
Steps to make Beef Rib Steaks In Beer:
- 1: Grab a frying pan and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, heat up on high heat, then add the beef rib steaks and fry on both sides until they are sealed. When ready put them on a plate to one side and leave for later. 2: Grab a deep cooking pot and cover the base with olive oil, heat up and add the onion, garlic and green pepper. Gently fry until golden brown..
- 3: Add the paprika, parsley, stock cube and salt. Stir well and add the beef rib steaks and the cubes of potatoes. Add the beer and water. Cover with the lid and leave to cook slowly on medium heat for 45 minutes. 4: When ready leave aside for 5 minutes to rest before serving. 5: Enjoy… With a side salad and some fresh bread for dipping in the delicious sauce!.
If you find this Beef Rib Steaks In Beer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.