Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball Sub recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Sub recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball sub recipe. You can cook meatball sub using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball Sub:
- Take of Sub Rolls.
- Provide of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Left over meat balls.
- Prepare of Left over spaghetti sauce.
Instructions to make Meatball Sub:
- Warm the sauce and meat balls on the stove in a small pot on medium heat..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cut the sub rolls in half lengthwise, and remove some of the bread from the inside to make a well for the meatballs. Brush with olive oil, and season with garlic powder and salt. Slip the sub rolls into the oven for 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted..
- Spoon the meat sauce and the meatballs into the subs and top with slices of provolone cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese. Return to the oven for 2 to 3 minutes to melt the cheese. Cool slightly, cut into servings, and enjoy!.
If you find this Meatball Sub recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.