Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese enchiladas recipe. You can have cheese enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese Enchiladas:
- Provide 12-14 of white corn tortillas.
- Prepare 4-5 cups of shredded colby jack cheese.
- Use 20 oz of red or green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped medium-sized onion.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get of Fresh cilantro, finely chopped (optional).
- Get 1 cup of thinly shredded lettuce.
- You need 1 of roma tomato, diced.
- Get 1/4 cup of crumbled cotija cheese, for topping (optional).
- Provide of Sour cream , for topping.
Instructions to make Cheese Enchiladas:
- Mix together the colby jack cheese and the chopped onion, reserving about 1/2 cup of the colby jack cheese for sprinkling over the top, at the end..
- Quickly cook tortillas in hot oil only enough to softened them. (Cook them too long, and your gonna have to make tostadas.) Drain well on paper towels. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Pour 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 9×13'' pan..
- Fill each corn tortilla with a handful of cheese/onion mixture. Roll tightly, and place seam side down in the pan..
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes..
- Top with shredded lettuce, cotija cheese, tomatoes, cilantro, and sour cream..
If you find this Cheese Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.