Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Biscuit cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Biscuit cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Biscuit cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to biscuit cake recipe. You can cook biscuit cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Biscuit cake:
- Get 200 gm of Left over biscuits (parleG,Marie, bourbon).
- Use 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of drinking chocolate powder.
- Take As needed of Milk for batter.
- You need 1 sachet of eno.
- Get as needed of Ghee or butter for greasing.
Instructions to make Biscuit cake:
- Crush the biscuits into fine flour..
- Add all the ingredients to it except eno and by adding milk of room temperature make a smooth batter..
- Now grease the baking container. Add eno to the batter and pour it..
- Bake it in a preheated oven for 30-40 mins on 180degree celcius..
- Your simple cake is ready. Enjoy it with chocolate sauce or ice cream or as it is.
If you find this Biscuit cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.