Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Meme's Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meme's Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meme's Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meme's baked spaghetti and meatballs recipe. You can cook meme's baked spaghetti and meatballs using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meme's Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chuck.
- Provide 1 can of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen meatballs(any kind).
- Get 1 box of thin spaghetti noodles.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter.
- Provide 1 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Meme's Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Melt butter and spread evenly in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Brown ground chuck and put meatballs in a boiler to cook.
- Boil water for noodles and cook until tender.
- While ground chuck is cooking add garlic, onions, once done, drain all grease, then return to pan and add diced tomatoes and spaghetti sauce. Stir frequently..
- Once meatballs are done, drain water and add to ground chuck, stir all ingredients together..
- Drain noodles.
- Place one layer noodles in the bottom of baking dish, followed by a layer of shredded cheese, then follow with a layer of the ground chuck and meatball mixture. Repeat until dish is full to the top. Spread leftover cheese on the top..
- Place in a preheated 350°F oven until cheese is browned and dish is bubbling! Approximately 30 minutes depending on your oven…
This is comfort food in its most pure form. The combination of tender pasta, savory and soft meatballs, a lightly seasoned tomato sauce, and salty Parmesan cheese is always welcome. Spaghetti and meatballs was never so tasty! And PS – just wait until you see how soft these are in the video! Beautiful, juicy, super tasty chicken meatballs that are baked, not fried.
If you find this Meme's Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.