Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti with meatballs and sausage recipe. To make baked ziti with meatballs and sausage you only need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage:
- Use 1 pkg of thawed meatballs.
- Get 1 pkg of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Use 1-2 jars of spaghetti sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Use 16 oz of pasta, cooked and drained.
- Provide 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
Instructions to make Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Saute garlic and onion for 2 minutes. Stir in spaghetti sauce, oregano, and Italian seasoning. Cook 5 minutes. Add meatballs and sausage. Turn down to LOW and simmer 5 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through. Add the sauce to the noodles. Pour into a 9X13 dish. Stir in the cheese leaving some for the top later. Bake 15 minutes. Add rest of cheese and melt, or top with Parmesan and serve..
In a large greased baking dish, pour in pasta mixture. Baked until bubbly with spaghetti sauce, cheese, and sausage, this is a ziti with a lot of flavor. Drop ricotta-cheese mixture by spoonfuls evenly over meatball layer. Baked Ziti with Tomato Sauce and Meatballs. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click on, or make a purchase through a third-party link.
If you find this Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.