Crockpot Hot Chocolate.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crockpot hot chocolate. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Hot Chocolate is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot Hot Chocolate is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot hot chocolate using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Hot Chocolate:
- Take of milk chocolate chips.
- Take of vanilla.
- Make ready of can sweetened condensed milk.
- Get of milk.
- Get of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of garnish with whipped cream, or marshmallows.
- Prepare of and older must try with rum chata or peppermint schnapps.
Steps to make Crockpot Hot Chocolate:
- Place all ingredients in crock pot..
- Cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crockpot hot chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!