Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Strawberry Marble Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Marble Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Marble Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry marble cake recipe. You can have strawberry marble cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Marble Cake:
- Prepare of salted butter (add 1/2 tsp salt if you use unsalted butter).
- Take of all purpose flour.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Provide of granulated sugar.
- You need of large egg.
- You need of milk.
- Use of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of strawberry, hulled, cut into small pieces.
- You need of red food coloring (optional).
Steps to make Strawberry Marble Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Butter a bundt cake pan..
- Whisk flour and baking powder together in a small bowl. In a larger bowl, beat butter and sugar until pale, light and fluffy with an electric mixer. Mix in egg, milk and vanilla until just combined. Add dry mixture gradually, mixing until just smooth. Set aside 1/3 of the batter..
- Add food coloring and strawberry to the 1/3 cake batter, stir until well combined..
- Pour the half of white batter into prepared cake pan. Spread the red batter over the white batter, then pour the remaining white batter. Using a knife swirl the batter to make marble effect. Make sure the knife goes to the bottom pan.
- Bake the cake for 10 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 325°F and bake cake until golden brown and a tester comes out free of wet batter, about 50 – 60 minutes..
Strawberry Marble Cake Strawberry and vanilla combine to make this scrumptious Strawberry Marble Cake. The recipe's fun and easy to make. Perfect for afternoon tea, school lunches, or even a baby shower! They say all good things come to those who wait. this cake recipe has a few steps and the outcome is beautiful and delicious. The cake itself is moist, fluffy and rich with strawberry flavor marbled in.
If you find this Strawberry Marble Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.