Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Moong Spinach Idli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moong Spinach Idli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong Spinach Idli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moong spinach idli recipe. To make moong spinach idli you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moong Spinach Idli:
- Provide of Moong Dal(soak for 4-5 hours).
- Take of Spinach.
- Get of curd.
- Use of Green chillies.
- Prepare of powdered oats.
- Provide of Eno fruit salt.
- Provide of Salt.
Instructions to make Moong Spinach Idli:
- Roughly chop spinach and blanch for few minutes..
- Take soaked moong dal in mixer with 2 green chillies,curd and blanched spinach.
- Grind moong dal and spinach into smooth paste.Add powdered oats.Mix well and add salt.
- Keep steamer ready and Grease Idli moulds.Add eno fruit salt just before pouring batter in moulds.Pour the batter..
- Steam for 10-15 minutes and check inserting knife.Cool and demould the Idlis..
- Healthy green Idli ready.Serve with coconut or peanut chutney..
If you find this Moong Spinach Idli recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.