Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Rib Steaks In Beer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Rib Steaks In Beer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Rib Steaks In Beer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Start with changing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef rib steaks in beer recipe. To make beef rib steaks in beer you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Rib Steaks In Beer:
- Get of Beef Rib Steaks (each cut into 3 or 4 pieces).
- Get of Large potatoes (cut into small cubes).
- Take of Small onion (finely diced).
- Provide of Green pepper (finely diced).
- Get of Garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- Take of Sweet paprika (½ tsp).
- Provide of Dried parsley(½ tsp).
- Prepare of Beer.
- Take of Water.
- Take of Meat flavoured stock cube (crumbled).
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt (to your own liking).
Instructions to make Beef Rib Steaks In Beer:
- 1: Grab a frying pan and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, heat up on high heat, then add the beef rib steaks and fry on both sides until they are sealed. When ready put them on a plate to one side and leave for later. 2: Grab a deep cooking pot and cover the base with olive oil, heat up and add the onion, garlic and green pepper. Gently fry until golden brown..
- 3: Add the paprika, parsley, stock cube and salt. Stir well and add the beef rib steaks and the cubes of potatoes. Add the beer and water. Cover with the lid and leave to cook slowly on medium heat for 45 minutes. 4: When ready leave aside for 5 minutes to rest before serving. 5: Enjoy… With a side salad and some fresh bread for dipping in the delicious sauce!.
If you find this Beef Rib Steaks In Beer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.