Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken meatballs(low carb) recipe. To make baked chicken meatballs(low carb) you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Use 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- Take Tsp. of Garlic salt.
- Use Tsp. of Black pepper.
- You need of Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary.
- Use 1 of raw egg for binding.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs).
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray..
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°..
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!.
Baked chicken meatballs are so easy to make in your oven. Flavored with garlic and parmesan, they have a nice soft texture and a great flavor. Then, add ground chicken, parmesan cheese, egg, oil, fresh parsley and spices to a large bowl and using your hands, mix well until everything is well incorporated. Healthy Baked Chicken Meatball Parmesan. low carb, Poultry, recipes. Delicious tender chicken meatballs, smothered in sauce and cheese, and baked until bubbly hot.
If you find this Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.