Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for South Indian vegitable curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian vegitable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian vegitable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian vegitable curry recipe. To make south indian vegitable curry you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare South Indian vegitable curry:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pea.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of french beans.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh Coconut.
- Prepare 7-8 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 of green cardamon.
- You need 1 tbs of poppy seeds.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 1/2 of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Provide 2 tbs of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1 pinch of hing.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
Instructions to make South Indian vegitable curry:
- In a utensil add fresh pea, peeled and chopped potato, chopped beans, chopped carrot,and water..
- Cover it with lid cook untill the vegetables are done..
- Grind together cinnamon, seeds of Cardamom, feenel seed,clove, jeera, coriander seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, blended to a coarse powder..
- Also add green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves, fresh Coconut, cashew nuts, poppy seeds, chopped tomatoes, and little water. Make a fine paste..
- Heat a pan, add 2 tbs oil and a pinch of hing, then add freshly ground masala paste..
- Cook it till raw smell of masala goes off..
- Add boiled vegitable, salt and some water cook it for 3 to 4 min..
- This curry goes excellent with rice or ghee rice..
The ingredients list got me: black mustard seeds – YUM! Indian vegetable curries include a wide range of dishes like matar panner, malai kofta, chole masala, methi malai matar, vegetable korma, navratan korma etc. Indian gravy is the base used for majority of Indian dishes, akin to tomato or chilly sauce used in other parts of the world. This Indian Vegetable Curry really easy to make, mild curry that the whole family will love. It's also super versatile so you can adapt it to suit your taste.
If you find this South Indian vegitable curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.