Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Cheese Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Cheese Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cheese enchiladas recipe. To make simple cheese enchiladas you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Cheese Enchiladas:
- You need 1 pack of cream cheese.
- Get 1/2 of onion chopped (optional).
- Get 1 (16 Oz) of pack of sharp cheddar or Mexican blend cheese.
- Provide 1 of large can of red enchilada sauce.
- Provide 1 pack of corn tortillas white or yellow.
- Provide of Anything else you want to add like grilled chicken or taco meat.
Steps to make Simple Cheese Enchiladas:
- Optional sauté onion in butter with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 365.
- Mix cream cheese and half of the package of cheese and onion together until well mixed,(optional, also add the extra ingredients if desired in this step).
- Take a small bowl and pore in some of the enchilada sauce..
- Take a torilla and dip on the the sauce and remove wiping some of the excess off..
- Take about 1” ball of cheese filling and squeeze it into a cylinder shape and wrap the tortilla around the filling and place in a deep sided pan.
- Repeat step 5 until you are out of room in the pan, then take the left over cheese filling and sprinkle it on top of the tortillas..
- Cover the tortillas in the enchilada sauce from the can and the remaking from the bowl.
- Cover the entire set of enchiladas with the rest of the cheese and place in the oven..
- Bake for about 15-20 minuets or until the cheese has completely melted on top of the enchiladas.
If you find this Simple Cheese Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.