Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tantan-spicy Ramen Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tantan-spicy Ramen Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tantan-spicy Ramen Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tantan-spicy ramen noodles recipe. You can have tantan-spicy ramen noodles using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tantan-spicy Ramen Noodles:
- You need 1 packages of Thick Chinese-style Noodles (for tsukemen).
- Provide of Soup Base:.
- Provide 900 ml of Water.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1 dash of Umami seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of katakuriko, 2 teaspoons water Katakuriko slurry.
- Get of Soup Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 large of clove Garlic.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Take 100 grams of Ground pork.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cooking sake (for the ground pork).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Beaten eggs (for the ground pork).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hete-type chili pepper paste for making kimchi.
Steps to make Tantan-spicy Ramen Noodles:
- Add the water, chicken soup stock, salt, and umami seasoning to the soy sauce and bring it to a boil. (Reduce to a low heat after bringing to a boil). In the meantime, heat up the water you will use to boil the noodles..
- Knead in the cooking sake (for the ground meat), and 1 tablespoon beaten egg into the ground pork, while heating up the soup. Use a spoon to mix while pressing down..
- Add the ground pork mixture to the soup, and remove the scum over a high heat. Reduce to a medium heat after removing the scum. It will take 4 more minutes to finish the dish from here..
- Boil the noodles. (I use 4 minute noodles.).
- After adding in the noodles to boiling water, keep heating the soup over a medium heat and add the garlic, chili pepper, and sesame oil to the soup..
- Heat the soup over high heat 1 minute before the noodles are done, and mix in the katakuriko slurry..
- 30 seconds before the soup is finished, add in the beaten egg to the soup, using chopsticks to guide the egg into a narrow stream (for a fluffy finish)..
- Drain the the noodles, add the noodles to a bowl, pour in the soup, and it is done..
If you find this Tantan-spicy Ramen Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.