Chelo-kabab. Chelo Kabab – Rida Aftab Chelo kabab is the national dish of Iran. Now it has gained much popularity all over world. It is simple kebab with less spices and is served with plain rice, butter, grilled onions.
Again one of the best Chelo Kabab recipe. Chelo Kebab: Bowl mein chicken qeema,pyaz,adrak lehsan paste,paprika powder,darchini powder,namak,kali mirch powder,lemon juice,ghee aur bread. In our visit to Kolkata we never miss out on our pilgrimage to Peter Cat on Park Street and have their famous "Original Chelo Kebab".
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chelo-kabab. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chelo Kabab – Rida Aftab Chelo kabab is the national dish of Iran. Now it has gained much popularity all over world. It is simple kebab with less spices and is served with plain rice, butter, grilled onions.
Chelo-kabab is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chelo-kabab is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chelo-kabab using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chelo-kabab:
- Make ready 1 lbs of Minced meat (goat/lamb/beef).
- Make ready 1 packet of breast chicken (cut in cubes).
- Get 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Take 4-5 of shrimps (peeled and cleaned).
- Prepare of For meat (I used mutton,spices).
- Take 2-3 of cardamom,2-3 cloves,1 cinnamon, 5-6 whole peppercorns, 2 red chilis (all grounded).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Take 2 of large onions (peeled, cut and pasted).
- Get 3-4 of garlic pods.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilis.
- Take of For chicken/shrimp grill.
- Get 2 tbsp of tandoori paste.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chili powder.
- Make ready 2-3 sticks of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of lime wedge.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- Make ready 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Make ready 2-4 of red/yellow pepper.
- Take 1 of egg poached.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of flour/corn starch.
Home » Recipes » Chelo Kabab. How to make Chelo Kabab -. Chicken mince mixed with masalas and maida, shaped into kababs and shallow fried. Get quick answers from Chelo kabab Nehzat staff and past visitors.
Instructions to make Chelo-kabab:
- Mix the onion, ginger garlic, ground spices with the meat and keep it overnight.
- Knead well with flour/corn starch for the meat mixture to thicken..
- Prepare the skewers (I used the bamboo ones so wet it 10mins beforehand), apply oil in palms and take the meat mix in small batches and evenly spread over skewers. Put in the oven at 375 deg cel for 20 min turning in between.
- For the chicken marination use yoghurt, tandoori and ginger paste with peppercorns, prepare the skewers with capsicum, onion bell peppers..
- For plating put the poached egg on top of rice with dollop of butter.
Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Beautiful, aromatic saffron-scented basmati rice (chelo) served with a pat of butter on top, some salad and a grilled tomato, deliciously moist and flavourful grilled koobideh kebabs, with some soft baked. Chelo kabab is served with accompaniments such as butter, sumac powder, basil, grilled onions and. One of the most renowned Persian dishes includes Chelo Kabab with Rice. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chelo-kabab recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!