Spicy margarita pasta. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. The Spicy Margarita is one variation that has taken hold and never let go. It succeeds where so many of its siblings seem to fail.
You can leave out the jalapeño if Spicy margaritas are amazing. Have you tried using Tajin for them? It goes sooo well with most fruits!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spicy margarita pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. The Spicy Margarita is one variation that has taken hold and never let go. It succeeds where so many of its siblings seem to fail.
Spicy margarita pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spicy margarita pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spicy margarita pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy margarita pasta:
- Get 1.5 cup of penne pasta.
- Get 5 of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of readymade tomato puree.
- Make ready 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of mix italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated chesse.
- Make ready 1 of small green bell pepper chopped.
- Get 2-3 of green olives.
See more ideas about spicy margarita, spicy margarita recipe, margarita recipes. This easy spicy margarita recipe is just the perfect mix of sweet and spice. The Best Spicy Margarita Recipes on Yummly Margarita Pork Kabobs, The Spicy Watermelon Margarita, Citrus Margarita..spicy watermelon margarita, a guaranteed crowd-pleaser that's adjustable to any spice tolerance.
Instructions to make Spicy margarita pasta:
- Boil pasta with 2 cup water and with some salt for 8 min then drain and pour cold water..
- In another pan add olive oil then garlic paste and saute then add tomato puree and cook for 5 min till it thicken then add paprika powder,italian seasoning,tabasco sauce and mix then add tomato puree and cook for another 5 min then add chesse and mix properly then add boiled pasta and toss it properly..pasta is ready.
- In another pan add some oil and add green bell pepper and you can add any other vegetable of your choice and cook for 2-3 min then add this to your pasta and your pasta is ready this step is done to keep vegetable crunchy…
- Garnish with extra chesee,ketchup and green olives serve hot..
Spicy Watermelon Margarita. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Spice up your classic margarita recipe with some jalapeño infused tequila and juicy, fresh grapefruit juice for the most delicious cocktail on the planet! The Best Margarita Recipe: Truly the absolute BEST margarita recipe we've ever tasted! Margaritas that are tangy, slightly sweet and complex in flavor. Remove halved jalapenos from margarita mixture; discard.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spicy margarita pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!