Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg indian style macroni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg indian style macroni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably choose many items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg indian style macroni recipe. You can cook veg indian style macroni using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg indian style macroni:
- Take 300 gms of macaroni (boiled).
- Prepare 3-4 of blanched and peeled tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of big onion chopped finely.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic minced.
- Get as needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste (optional) of Mixed herbs.
- Get 2 tsp or as per taste of Chilli flakes.
- Take as needed of Kashmiri chilli powder (for colour).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of Pav bhaji masala.
- Take 1 sachet (optional) of Maggi masala e magic.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1/4 cup (optional) of Processed cheese.
- Take 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fresh cream (optional).
- Provide 4 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Use as needed of Choice of vegetables.
Steps to make Veg indian style macroni:
- In a pan heat oil then add garlic fry for 30 seconds then add the onion fry till transulcent.
- Then add in the all masala powders cook for 20 seconds.
- Add in the tomato puree and ketchup fry till oil separates a littel.
- Then add in the cheese and vegetables cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add in the macaroni, garam masala, cream and salt mix well cook 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Then take it out in a serving plate garnish with some more coriander and serve hot.
We have added easily usable ingredients like onions, capsicum and tomatoes to this Indian style macaroni pasta. Kids like not just the name, but the macaroni in hurry recipe as well. An age-old recipe that we liked as kids (and continue to like), and our kids are sure to love too. Vegetable Macaroni Recipe, Macaronies Pasta Recipe ,Indian Style Pasta Recipe, Indian Style Spicy Macaroni #VegMacaroni #MacaroniPasta #SpicyMacaroni Ingredi. Macaroni Pasta is a mouthwatering pasta recipe cooked in the traditional Indian way with select spice powders or masalas.
If you find this Veg indian style macroni recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.