Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pepperoni crescent rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepperoni crescent rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pepperoni crescent rolls recipe. You can cook pepperoni crescent rolls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pepperoni crescent rolls:
- Provide of crescent rolls.
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Get of Pepperoni (sub turkey pepperoni).
- You need of Garlic and herb seasoning 1 egg.
- Prepare of egg.
Steps to make Pepperoni crescent rolls:
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles and put a layer of cheese on the thick end of the triangle.
- Place 3 pepperoni and another small layer of cheese on top of the first cheese layer.
- Roll up contents inside crescent rolls and secure.
- Apply an egg wash to the top of each crescent roll.
- Put a dash of garlic and herb seasoning on top of the egg wash along with a little more cheese.
- Grease a baking pan and bake for 14 minutes at 375 degrees.
Here's how they're made: Unfold the crescent dough triangles and pat down. Place three pepperoni slices on top of each triangle, then top with half a stick of string cheese. Pepperoni crescent rolls are perfect for appetizers, game day snacks, or a light dinner. I enjoy spending time in the kitchen cooking with kids. But I get distracted and forget to pull out my camera.
If you find this Pepperoni crescent rolls recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.