Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Apple Spiced Morning Porridge, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Apple Spiced Morning Porridge, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Apple Spiced Morning Porridge, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that difficult. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys apple spiced morning porridge, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys apple spiced morning porridge, gf df ef sf nf using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Apple Spiced Morning Porridge, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take of gluten-free porridge oats.
- Provide of light coconut milk.
- Use of water.
- Prepare of dates, pitted and chopped.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Get of ground nutmeg.
- Get of ground cardamom.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Take of apple, grated and maple syrup / honey to top.
Instructions to make Vickys Apple Spiced Morning Porridge, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the oats, milk and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil then turn down to a low simmer.
- Pit and chop the dates and add to the pan with the cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and vanilla.
- Cook until the oats have absorbed all the liquid, around 5 minutes. Add more milk or water if you like a thinner porridge and add extra vanilla / spices to taste.
- Divide into serving bowls and top with the grated apple, a sprinkle extra cinnamon and some maple syrup to taste.
If you find this Vickys Apple Spiced Morning Porridge, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.